HALYARD PURPLE NITRILE* Exam Gloves are frequently the glove of choice for healthcare workers who need outstanding barrier protection from bacteria, viruses and chemicals during procedures where risk of fluid exposure is moderate to high. PURPLE NITRILE* Exam Gloves offer the highest level of chemotherapy protection available in Halyard Health's line of nitrile exam gloves. These durable gloves are available in 9.5 and 12-inch lengths, for maximum coverage and protection. PURPLE NITRILE* Exam Gloves are especially appropriate in dealing with unknown risks.
PURPLE NITRILE* Exam Gloves are an excellent choice for protection against chemical exposure. They have been tested against 29 chemotherapy drugs per the ASTM D6978-05 “Standard Practice for Assessment of Resistance of Medical Gloves to Permeation by Chemotherapy Drugs," as well as common chemicals found in the healthcare environment.
• Maximum coverage and protection
• For moderate to high exposure to fluids or chemicals
• Powder-free and natural rubber latex-free
• Textured fingertips enhance wet and dry grip
• Color: Purple
• Chemo Tested
• Thickness: 6.0 Mil
• Length: 9.5 inch
• Packaged: 100 per box, 10 boxes per case (X-Large packed 90 per box)
• Available in sizes Small – X-Large