Procedure masks provide complete protection while remaining light and comfortable.
ASTM level 3 (Fluid resistant) – Standard in North America procedure masks which one used when performing patient procedures, or when patients are in isolation to protect them from potential contaminants.
LHM Procedure Masks, Blue, Level III, 50/Box, 40 Boxes/Case
- SKU: LHME1B
- Level 3
- ASTM Minimal Standard: High Barrier
- High fluid resistance: 160mmHg (Type IIR)
- PFE: > 99%
- BFE: > 99% (Type IIR)
- Breathability - Delta P: < 5.0 H2O/cm² (Type IIR)
- Flame Spread: Class I
- Certification: CE, FDA, ISO13485, EN14683
- Fluid resistant outer layer: ASTM F2100
- Available in six colors: Blue, Green, Lavender, Pink, White, Yellow
- Packed: 50/Box, 40 Boxes/Case (2000 mask per case)